With one of the largest Fab shops in the Midlands, we can cope with large scale fabrication jobs in-house. Not having to rely on third parties minimises time, reduces costs and maintains quality - meaning a great deal for our customers.
We have the facility to fabricate in most materials, including Mild, Stainless steels and Aluminium. And, because we have a flexible and multi-skilled team we are just as well placed to manage smaller scale projects or provide service and support onsite if required.
- Subcontract fabrication work undertaken to many diverse industries and customers.
- Design, build or manufacture to your drawings and specifications.
- One offs or batch work.
- Specialists to the water treatment industry including pipe fabrication and pressure testing, pipe jointing and dismantling tackle, flange converters, extension spindles and pipe blocks.
- Fork truck load guards and fork carriages.
- Gantries, barriers and walkways.
- Onsite welding for construction and maintenance.
- Security doors and screens including communal access for social housing.
- Staircases, fire escapes and balustrades.
- Window grilles, railings and gates. (Both domestic and commercial.)
- Steel joists for the building trade.